It’s never too late

Wednesday 15 September 2010

I was reading this post in Garance Doré blog and realise that Victoria Beckham made a good job at the NY fashion week hosting a spectacular (intimate) fashion show.
Ok, I am trying to be fashionable myself and always up-dated with the latest trends, but honestly I have miss that.
I did not know she was designing an entire collections of dresses! I know about denim jeans, but dresses? And sunglasses?

So I’ve search for her website and found and incredible collections of dresses!










I am amazed by this white one as this is something I would wear on my wedding (yes, I recently got engaged). I am not keen on all frou-frou and I would love something simple and stylish.

What are do you think about her clothing line?



3 comments :

  1. Hi Ylenia, congrats on the engagement! Thank you for your comment, it's good to know people actually read what I write on my blog!

    How amazing is Victoria Beckham's collection? and I never though I would say that!

    lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! - just insaly out of my price range - but i LOVE the simplicity of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'm in love with these dresses ! They are so simple and so beautiful at the same time !!

    ReplyDelete