on becoming a wife

Wednesday 18 September 2013




Something make me believe (or maybe I was just trying to convince myself) that I would put much more effort into cooking once married.
Not that things have changed in our relationship and for your record, we have been living together for the past 8 years.
It was just a sort of commitment I was telling myself.

But with a job that keeps me busy, travelling, fitness routine, blog, social life, well.....cooking is something that often comes at the end of the things to do on a regular day.
I do like cooking and I am quite good at it. I just lack in time.

For example, I cannot remember the last time I've bake a cake. That's remind me that Sweet Husband asked when I was making him my delicious raspberries cake!


Do you have any quick cake recipe I could try?


3 comments :

  1. This is an easy recipe for a beautiful banana bread.

    Ingredients

    1 vanilla pod
    100 g butter
    Sugar 200 g
    2 eggs
    300g self raising flour
    1 tsp baking powder
    salt
    3 ripe bananas
    200g walnuts
    Preheat the oven to 175 º C. Cut the vanilla pod lengthwise and scrape out the marrow. Beat the marrow, the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time. Fold in the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Mash the bananas and fold them into the batter with the nuts. Divide the batter over a cake tin and bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Et bon appetit! :-)
    (You can follow me on Instagram via lotmarie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this recipe is promising, I am going to try it!
    thank you for sharing it
    :-)

    ReplyDelete